Holiday Meme

Copied this from some friends blogs. If you play along, mention it in a comment here.

1 Wrapping paper or gift bags? I prefer wrapping paper unless I need to wrap it.
2 Real tree or Artificial? Fake
3 When do you put up the tree? Usually a day or two after Thanksgiving.
4 When do you take the tree down? New Years Day usually.
5 Do you like eggnog? Yup. Sometimes with a bit of Rum if I'm not driving.
6 Favorite gift received as a child? I got so many great gifts, it is hard to pick. Probably the Atari video game system the year we got that.
7 Hardest person to buy for? My oldest son.
8 Easiest person to buy for? My sister.
9 Do you have a nativity scene? A nice wooden one we got when the boys were little and they could play with it.
10 Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. (I don't read ANY email cards unless I am expecting them and they are attachments I can download and scan. I can't stand getting eCard links and that will earn you a spot on my naughty list.
11 Worst Christmas gift you ever received? More than one, but the thought behind them all are what is important.
12 Favorite Christmas Movie? Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
13 When do you start shopping for Christmas? the 24th? Sometimes I do it early (the 23rd) Fortunately, my wonderful wife usually handles most of this job.
14 Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? ReGifted? I think so.
15 Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? frosted sugar cutout cookies
16 Lights on the tree? yes, but not too many
17 Favorite Christmas song? religious- Silent Night, Holy Night (esp at a candle light service), secular- I want a hippopotamus for Christmas (or Chipmunks, or the Adam Sandler one)
18 Travel at Christmas or stay home? usually in town (any relatives outside of town live in cold places)
19 Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Nope, pretty much only Rudolph.
20 Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21 Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Usually 1 on Christmas Eve, the rest Christmas morning.
22 Most annoying thing about this time of the year? crowds at stores
23 Favorite ornament theme or color? nope.
24 Favorite for Christmas dinner? Honeybaked ham, sweet potatoes
25 What do you want for Christmas this year? health in my family

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Survey - Photos for donation

A Game: Week 2

A Game: Week 1