Help! Google Analytics keeps breaking...

I have now gotten my Google Analytics account up and running. I edited the layout template for my blog and added the code where I needed to. I verified things were working fine. Then, the next day ... NO DATA. ARRGH! I went back into my layout template and the code has again been moved. If it is this hard to get this working within the Google family, how hard must it be if the site you are trying to monitor is somewhere else.

Is there something in blogger that goes out on a regular basis and "cleans-up" blogs or is there something else that I can do to make this work? I really want to be able to get a better understanding of how GA works and this blog is the best place for me to do it.

Any suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Survey - Photos for donation

A Game: Week 2

A Game: Week 1