Well, 6.25 miles this morning. A bit of soreness partway in my achilles area, but it passed. Still using an informal plan of gradually building up after IM. I still haven't gone swimming or biking since IMAZ. I am a bit sad about that, but I just haven't felt like going out. I know I will get back on the tri-bandwagon sooner or later but forcing myself out there sooner just doesn't feel right. Anyway, my current focus is on trying to qualify for Boston, so biking and swimming are sort of on the sideline for while.
Running
WooHoo! What a great way to end a weekend. Saturday, I drove up to Prescott for a portrait session with my cousin, Frankie! She is a doll and had a great time. My aunt had a great spot picked out and we had a lot of fun. I hope to put a few of the pictures up on my photo site later this week. Then, later in the day, I went for a 5 mile run. Same as last weekend only with newer shoes. No soreness today at all! Just over 15 miles again. Sunday afternoon, DS#2 took me out for a run so he can stick to his c25k plan. Just as we started running after our warm-up walk, he asks me if that is a woodpecker. Go take a look and let me know what you think. Or you can cheat and go to my photoblog site when it posts and see it there. What a fun way to end a week (of course, I'll pay for it tomorrow since I am up so late, but that is the price of playing with Lightroom for hours on end). How was your week? Leave me a comment here or say "Hi" over on Twitter .
Comments